Ebay Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gjm87, Sep 15, 2014.

1. gjm87 macrumors regular

Hi All,

I am selling an Iphone 5s purchased in March unlocked for sale on Ebay. It is going to come with AppleCare+ a Zagg Screen Protector and a Red Leather Case. It is 16GB and in white and wanted to know what I should list this at since I feel I can get a better price then Gazelle.

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You'll most certainly get a better price than gazelle especially unlocked. Including the screen protector and case won't help much with the resale value but it won't hurt to include them since you're offloading them anyway.

3. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

You can list something like iPhone 5x with Current 2 yrs Applecare. The other stuff like protector and case, most people would just throw them away. Just my 2 cents. Tell the buyer exactly when the Applecare will expired, with screenshots.

Good luck.

4. rambo47 macrumors 6502a

rambo47

5. gjm87 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks all? Any thoughts on the price that I could get for it?

6. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

A year-old unlocked 32 gigs (AT&T) with no AC+ traditionally goes for around $450 on ebay so your 16 gigs will be a bit less although having AC+ will help boost the resale value. Check ebay for the average going price at this time.

7. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I sold my iPhone 5s, 16GB White Verizon model on Craiglist last week for $430. I had the original box and charger, but that was it. No AppleCare, no case, etc.

You'll get less going through something like eBay or Swappa, but you could still fetch a good amount I'd bet.