Ebay screen protector warning

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by weisjt, Mar 21, 2011.

1. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

ebay seller futureonestop is selling some bullsh&* !!!
    i order from him because he is in us and i thought it would be fast delivery and if i had problems it wouldn't be expensive to send back like a dollar or something, well i got this screen shield in the mail today and immediately noticed it was a little bit short and after trying to work the bubbles out i realized it was a ipad original screen shield with a hole punch in it so the camera hole area would not lay down do to the rough cutout the hole punch left behind, i contacted the guy and he wrote back a statement saying that it was a ipad 2 shield and i wouldn't be getting a refund, so i emailed him back and told him i was filing a dispute for selling products under the wrong description and posting negative feed back and he refunded me the money right away.

stay away from this guy and be careful ordering on ebay as usual.
    ill post some pics later

2. FireSokar macrumors regular

Are you sure it was not an zagg screen protector? Zagg sold iPad 2 protectors that do not fit properly. This may be based off the same specs zagg used.

3. holyindian macrumors 6502

Same with Cygnett Screen Protectors. These are the only ipad protectors available for ipad 2 at Fry's and Micro Center. And they dont at all fit the screen properly.

4. sap12690 macrumors 6502

I just bought an iPad 2 zagg protector from target and it fits perfectly, maybe they're improving the covers

5. weisjt thread starter macrumors 6502a

weisjt

Not zagg just a crap protector

6. funkeruski macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I bought a TPU case from this same seller. Should be delivered today. Hopefully, it fits better than your screen protector did.

7. funkeruski macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I bought a TPU case from this same seller. Should be delivered today. Hopefully, it fits better than your screen protector did.

8. weisjt thread starter macrumors 6502a

weisjt

i hope it works out well for you let us now how it works out

9. funkeruski macrumors regular

Just put the TPU case on. Really nice for 15.99. Perfect fit, and has all the required cutouts which align perfectly. Don't really see the need to get the Belkin Grip Vue when it comes out. This one is just as nice.