eBay Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by danny_w, Sep 17, 2007.

1. danny_w macrumors 601

Has anybody tried any of the cheap screen protectors from eBay? Which ones are good? I had one for my iPod and it worked great. I really don't want to spend $15 plus at the Apple store.

2. s8film40 macrumors 6502

s8film40

I don't know how cheap they are on eBay, but even some of the more expensive ones have turned out to not be very good. I would just go with the power support one at the apple store $15 isn't bad especially considering you get two for that price.

3. danny_w thread starter macrumors 601

4. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

You can purchase a full body skin protector off bestskinsever.com for cheaper than $15 shipped.

5. netronin macrumors member

For the screen, the power support are definitely superior to other brands I've tried out there. Not sure about the whole body skins though.

6. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

Here is the link to iPhone skin.

Both my roommate and I have the skin from BSE and its awesome. I actually applied my fifth Macbook skin Sunday and the owner was very happy with the quality.

7. alljunks macrumors regular

how difficult is it to apply the skin on the iphone...looks nice....

8. GCY macrumors regular

to apply the skins from BSE, u must use soap and water to wet the skin. Technically, the whole product would also be wet. I don't know if theres another way without wetting it, but thats the instruction I got when I ordered one for my ipod.
    Other then that, this is a great skin. I have it on my ipod and it is awesome!

As for screen protectors on ebay, get this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=260158253304

Excellent screen protector for a cheap price. I have ordered 3 different protectors on 3 different phones so far and they'll awesome. No bubbles of any kind and very easy to apply.