eBay screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pez555, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

Can anyone recommend a seller (preferably UK) of which they have purchased screen protectors from. There are a few parameters i would ideally like covered;

- the protector must be resistant to scratching as best possible
    - the back protector must have as small cut out for the rear camera as possible

i currently am using the SGP however it does not want to stick to the iphone properly, im getting a few bits around the edges that wont stick down.

thanks. im looking for the perfect protectors, price is no issue however should not be ridiculous.

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

Its not "sticking" because you didnt clean those areas well enough. Give those areas a nice cleaning then reapply the shield. I've had this happen and a good wipe down solved the issue....

3. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

nah its not that, trust me. ive installed roughly around 50 different protectors on my 3GS, only had this problem a couple of times but around the earpiece and home button. its a gamble with SGP because some stick properly and some dont, i have installed a few on my 4.

i just want a reliable seller with good quality products.

4. mytran80 macrumors regular

Hey I do have an extra ifrogz antiglare screen protector that I bought from best buy website , I can work with you if you want it just pm me