ebook on ipod itouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thansher01, Feb 24, 2009.

1. thansher01 macrumors newbie

hi guys. i just got my new itouch (2nd gen version 2.2.1). kindly help me on how to install/save my PDF ebook and audiobook files on my itouch. also, on how to save videos...

should you know a website kindly reply to my thread.

thanks alot.:)

2. claylj macrumors newbie

There is an ebook app in the itunes store. Try Airsharing for the PDFs and check where you get your audiobooks to see if they have a iphone/touch solution.

You might want to search the forum before posting a question next time as all of this has been answered many times before.

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

audio books need to be imported into itunes. I use ereader and stanza. stanza will convert most ebooks into a usable format and it is free.

4. thansher01 thread starter macrumors newbie

hi. i tried to search for Stanza, but i'm confused with Stanza Deskstop on the instruction. Do i need to download it on my computer or on my itouch. thanks again.

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

You need to get both -- one for your ipod and one for your desktop. The ipod app, you can download directly on your ipod or through iTunes. The desktop app, you need to download on your computer from their website.

6. thansher01 thread starter macrumors newbie

i already download the Stanza on my computer. it seems that i need to connect to Wi-Fi to enable sharing. unfortunately, i dont have Wi-Fi here in my house. this is really frustrating... thanks for your help though...

7. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I just assumed that since you have a Touch, you already have wifi. Initially, I didn't have wifi at home either, but once I got the Touch, I didn't last a week before I went out and bought a wifi router, lol. It's really been a worthwhile investment, you get so much more out of the Touch by having wifi.

8. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

thats the thing with itocuh and iphone software you need wifi to sync aps. any app that will sync with your computer you have to have wifi.
    you can use fictionwise to upload books and download them from it with the iphone. but you need a fictionwise account

9. thansher01 thread starter macrumors newbie

well, i guess i'll buy one na lang. thanks alot for your help.

10. budkid macrumors regular

Airsharing works best for me. You can view PDFs, ppt, word docs, and other formats.