Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Streeter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 20, 2011
I've been using Echofon for a while now and like it very much but one thing drives me nuts.

If I'm working my way through a backlog of messages and drill into one to follow a link or to tweet a reply, when I go back to the home screen it's showing the latest message. I then have to manually scroll down through many messages to get back to where I was reading from.

I've tried all the settings I can find to stop this happening but have drawn a blank. Can't believe I'm the only one with this problem. Help!

If I can't fix it I'm giving up on the app.

Streeter

SunnyFL

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
I've been using Echofon for a while now and like it very much but one thing drives me nuts.

If I'm working my way through a backlog of messages and drill into one to follow a link or to tweet a reply, when I go back to the home screen it's showing the latest message. I then have to manually scroll down through many messages to get back to where I was reading from.

I've tried all the settings I can find to stop this happening but have drawn a blank. Can't believe I'm the only one with this problem. Help!

If I can't fix it I'm giving up on the app.

Streeter

That drives me crazy

The app has really been acting up the past few days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.