Echofon Promo Code

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Zettt, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Zettt macrumors newbie

Hi,

Yesterday I received a "promo code" for Echofon Pro as part of my review for the app. I wonder what I should do with it. The support hasn't get back to me yet and I seriously don't know what to do with it.

The code is too short to be a iTunes promo code. That's what I figured/tried first.
    Next I thought maybe it's a discount code I can use while shopping the app. But there's no field to enter a promo code either.
    Next thing I tried was to enter that code as registration number for the desktop version. I tried several combinations of my email address and tried "making up" every misspelling that could have happened. Nada!

:confused:

Can anyone help me with this problem? I really wanted to start planning my screencast over the weekend.
    Thanks.

2. skepticat macrumors newbie

skepticat

echofon code

I had the same problem. I was given a promo code by them as a multiple license deal, but when I go to install the app I have to pay the $$ up front. No option for codes and no response from echofon. The app is a good one but their PR is not. Nor are their instructions for installing codes. Come on Echofon, help out!