Echoing Issues Iphone4..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by esadb, Nov 12, 2010.

1. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

Ever since getting my iPhone 4 back in mid August ive noticed there is echoing when I talk to someone and I can hear myself say the words in my ear piece.. It's driving me insane.

Now this happens to no matter who I talk to so its not person/phone/signal specific. Usually I have atleast 3 signal bars showing on the phone. It happens with people that are on a cell and that are on a landline.

Its pretty annoying hearing myself over say the words.. Any of you other guys experiencing that? Also what can be done to fix this?

2. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Mines done it with most of my phones, not just my iPhones. It only seems to happen when I'm talking to my parents though and I normally call them on a land line.

3. BKE macrumors newbie

I have noticed this with my iPhone 4, but not all the time. It seems to vary with the position of the phone to my ear. If I move the phone slightly away from my head it goes away. I don’t recall it happening when using the speaker. I wonder if it has to do with the noise canceling mic and the associated software getting out of sync.

4. esadb thread starter macrumors 65816

esadb

Well I havn't paid enough attention when using the speaker.. but ill have to check.

Its just really annoying me im almost thinking of getting apple to replace it.