iPad EcoFused Book case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Mikesus, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Mikesus macrumors 6502

Recently I expressed concern about the lack of quality and customer service from Twelve South regarding their iPad case.

When Twelve South decided it was better to leave me caseless for 2 weeks, I was forced to buy another case. On Amazon Eco Fused has a fairly good following and the company seems to stand behind their stuff so I figured I would give them a shot.

I noticed that the one zipper was very difficult to use but as I was leaving for a trip I figured I would address it after the trip. Of course as the "no electronic devices" light came on I tried to zip the case, and the zipper came apart...

Contacted Eco Fused on their facebook page and they are sending me another case! (which they should) But unlike Twelve South that thinks their customers are there to rip them off (they refuse to do any advance exchange even with a credit card), Eco Fused gladly stands behind their product and their customers.

Kudos!

Sad to see the customer service drop on Twelve South, but glad to see another company fill the void.

2. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

i have had so many good experiences with vendors at amazon. fintie, khomo and dresuit cases (to name a few) vendors have outstanding customer service. they will not even bother ask you to send the case back. they will send you a new one right away. amazon have been pretty good so far. and i always buy anything online thru them.