Edge to Edge Screen Protector Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by maclaptop, Apr 9, 2011.

1. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

After searching here: http://mroogle.*************/

I cannot find a thread that addresses my question.

I am looking for a high quality screen protector for my iPhone 4 what will cover the entire display from Edge to Edge.

Recently I received one from Boxwave and it did not go all the way out to the edges of the glass. As a result the protector and the edge of the case that overlaps the side of the phone, interfered and the protector edges curled up.

Also I don't want to mess with water or solutions needed to install the protector. That's one of the reasons I chose Boxwave, as it goes on dry.

Thanks!

2. apmorency macrumors regular

The power support screen protectors seem to cover edge to edge.

There is a tiny raised lip on the edge of the iphone 4 screen, the power support seems to fit right up to it.

3. maclaptop thread starter macrumors 65816

maclaptop

Thank you for your fast response, I'm eager to get my phone protected. What you've described sounds just like what I'm looking for.

Cheers :)

4. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

I assume you are not interested in the Stealth Armor products available at fusionofideas.com? The one I like best is like an Invisi-shield. They have actual case types too.

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

power support makes by far the best dry install protectors out there. I too don't like wet install kits, and all other dry installs besides power support are less sturdy...often having tears in the protector before you even install it

6. Laike macrumors member

Tears in screen protector from applying? holy crap, what are you using to push out bubbles, a knife?

7. mtnbkr macrumors newbie

I never used a SP until a month ago, since I didn't want to risk impairing the image quality. At that time I bought a Power Support HD Anti-Glare SP (they didn't have Crystal). It is almost edge to edge. I fully expected that I would remove it soon after installing it but I have really grown to like the feel of it, and the fact that it hides a HUGE amount of the fingerprints that previously jumped right out at me. I don't intend to remove it soon. I've heard the PS Crystal is even better in terms of image quality.

8. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

tears? where? id like to see this....

9. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

Hishop screen protectors from thehishop.com
    They are edge to edge very good quality and for 20 dollars you get two front and two back. You can even mix and match which models you want anti glare or oleophobic or crystal or all up to you

10. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

The griffin technology ones are terrible. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and the screen protector was torn. Had a giant hole down the middle. My heart dropped thank god my phone was fine. There was nothing in my pocket either it snagged on my jeans, where the little side button is. Have never had a problem with power support. By far the best out there. Well worth the money. Especially over Zagg.

11. DocGo macrumors member

Power Support for me as well. I like the clear one although it attracts fingerprints like crazy. But I also have the matte version that I alternate with the clear version.

12. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Power support anti glare HD for iPhone 4 and your food to go. You can fine then for sale in your local Apple store :D