Edges of screen rubbing when closed

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Dobiewonkanobie, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Dobiewonkanobie macrumors regular

    Nov 16, 2007
    I've noticed lately that the framing around the screen rubs the casing a little bit below the speaker (right above the screw on the side) when it's closed. There's kind of a aluminum on aluminum polish (almost like graphite) on both sides, on the screen and on the computer. Its right on the edge next to the plastic trim. Nothing looks bent or warped. Has anyone else seen this?

    when I get a chance I'll post a picture
  2. Skystar macrumors 6502

    May 15, 2007
    I have some graphite colored marks around my bezel as well, I'm wondering if there is a way to clean them off or are they classified as scuffs/scratches? I do not however have any marks on the palmrest/speaker areas.

Share This Page