Edit mp3 tag itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sphuyal, May 2, 2009.

1. sphuyal macrumors member

Hi,

Is there a scrip to edit mp3 tag details like changing comments, artwork, artist, album etc etc...? I used sometime going through Dougsscript but didn´t get the one i was looking for...

thanks

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Why can't you do this yourself in iTunes without any scripts? Highlight a song or group of songs and "Get Info" (Command + I). You can edit the metadata from there.

3. JCastro macrumors 6502a

I was thinking the same thing but did not totally understand the question. I do all kinds of changes within iTunes. If I do a lot at one time it has a pop-up that says Writing ID3 Tags.

4. deorg macrumors 6502

deorg

I live In Peru and Itunes acounts are not supported in this lovely land... so yeah mi 50gigs of music are completly torrents originated....

I need a GOOD piece of software that autofill all the mising suff on my library, I can say that 99.5 % of the complete library has the songs and the artist fill out. But not even 20% has the artwork...

I use a mac, in the old dark days there was a software called media monkey (If I recall) that did that job very well...