Editorial Brief

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by d4rklamp, Jan 15, 2012.

1. d4rklamp macrumors regular

Hi, I am required to write a short editorial brief for my photography assignment. Can anyone tell me or give me some example of an editorial brief? (I suppose its an imaginative brief as this is just an assignment). Thanks.

2. snberk103 macrumors 603

Didn't they cover that in class?

3. danahn17 macrumors 6502

I'd think it'd be wiser to see if you can contact your teacher or a classmate to clarify. I'd hate to give advice here, have you follow it...only to find that your teacher was asking for something completely different.

4. Phrasikleia macrumors 601

Phrasikleia

I half suspect that you're looking for the internet to do your homework for you. Surely you had an opportunity to ask your instructor for some clarification? You were give no instructions or sample briefs in class?

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You can certainly find what you're looking for on the internet however it may diverge from what your instructor was teaching, meaning you'll be doing the wrong thing. Contact your teacher for a clearer explanation as to what's expected.

There are no short cuts to learning :)

6. El Cabong macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]

^ I think that's an editorial worthy of an A+.

You're welcome.

7. d4rklamp thread starter macrumors regular

I already asked my tutor about it. I was just looking for some example, not for the internet to do it for me.