Education Discount Australia and New Zealand

Discussion in 'macOS' started by pknz, Oct 19, 2007.

1. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I am looking to get Leopard with an education discount in New Zealand but haven't been able to track down any education sellers besides Apples Education store. Apple are selling it for $NZ179 as opposed to the normal $199.

The only student IT store I know of is www.studentit.co.nz but they have not got a price for Leopard yet.

I also would be interested to hear if any students from Australia have been able to order Leopard at a cheaper price than their Apple Education discount.

2. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

i pre-orded mine for AU$143 with the student discount. students in melbourne and sydney are getting it for $99 at a few uni campus computer stores that sell apple products.

3. pknz thread starter macrumors 68020

pknz

Thanks for that info. In NZ Toshbuy is offering Leopard at $NZ159 for students. However they aren't shipping till the 29th:(

Studentit.co.nz has also taken Tiger off their products page...interesting to see at what price they will sell it.

Edit - If anyone is interested, StudentIT has now put Leopard on their webpage, for $179 :(

4. agentsarah6 macrumors newbie

Anyone been able to use the Apple Education Online store today? Can't seem to get it to work. Was going to check the prices of some things. I can select University individual (student) and select my uni but when it tries to go back to the store it comes up with a page, listing a "titleoops.gif" file and including the words "An error has occurred during your session.". WTF?!

EDIT: It appears as though the page for my university (University of Western Sydney) is not working.