Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
I think it means that when you graduate from college (=senior), you are not eligible for discount anymore so it's last call now if you want edu discount

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Apple has education prices for all year, there is the Back-to-School promo though starting in May and ending in September. But other than that, you can education discounts 365 days a year, in 2012 you will even get one day more.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
LOL :p

My friend is obsessed with the apocalypse and keeps saying what the hell are we doing at work and school as we will be dead soon :D

Don't say we won't see iPhone 5G :(

We will see that iPhone 5G and even the 6G, as June 2012 is still a save date as it seems. I hope we get a good coverage though of that end. The ratings will be enormous.

King Apple

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2010
The education discount is year round. The back to school promo gives you a free ipod with a purchase of an apple computer which usually starts late may/early june.

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
We will see that iPhone 5G and even the 6G, as June 2012 is still a save date as it seems. I hope we get a good coverage though of that end. The ratings will be enormous.

Not if it goes like:

2010 - iPhone 4G
2011 - iPhone 4GS
2012 - iPhone 5G

Well, we would see 5G but not 5GS :p

This is sounds like ApocalypseRumors now ;)

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Not if it goes like:

2010 - iPhone 4G
2011 - iPhone 4GS
2012 - iPhone 5G

Well, we would see 5G but not 5GS :p

This is sounds like ApocalypseRumors now ;)

Now that is something I didn't think of. Bastard mind in my head.

Where is Olivia when your spinach stock is empty? Flirting with Desmond, I guess. But it's not her time to tell us yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.