EE annual upgrade iPhone 8

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by woozor1, Aug 3, 2017.

1. woozor1 macrumors regular

I know this is still quite early but EE annual free upgrade for people on the max plans has anyone used this yet with handing in the phone and getting a new one?

I went for this plan when I got my 7plus 256gb on launch and was wondering or anticipating what kind of nightmare will be expected come the iPhone 8 release.

2. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

This is part of the reason I jumped on the Galaxy S8+ here why. Most carriers will allow financing of $720 US interest free. Give or take. IPhone 8 will be in the $1,000 RAnge. So customers will be paying upfront $200 or $249.99 and still have to pay $35 or more a month for 24 months.

I encourage no one to outright BUY an iPhone 8 the resell value will tank when the much Larger 8s Plus comes out next year.

If you can get a lease no money down for 18 months and an upgrade after 12 payments go for it.

Cellphone companies are trying to make customers NOT Own their devices so they keep getting that extra $35 per month lifeline vs. $0 if you own your device.