Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
It turns out if a track is about to finish playing and i skip to the next track or previous track again, both the current playing track and the track i've skipped to start to overlap and play at the same time.

Anyone else have this issue?

daneoni

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Scarlet Fever said:
that "huge bug" has been a feature since the start :p.

go to preferences -> playback -> untick the Crossfade box.

No its not that i know of that feature, the old song eventually fades out leaving the current song playing. In my case both songs continue to play together TILL THE END!. HUGE! bug

X5-452

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2006
Calgary, Canada
That happens to me. Except I have to skip to the previous track and not the next one, but in any case the next track and the current track start to play at the same time. I don't know of any fix for it except one that comes from Apple in the form of future updates.

disconap

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2005
Portland, OR
There's something really wrong with the current itunes. My b/w won't even install it; it downloads the update and crashes halfway through the install. I've tried it four times and finally just dumped the app from the machine altogether...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.