Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chronicfailure

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
I tried Jailbreaking today. It worked, except that when I unlock the phone or went to some other apps, it flashes a few times. But it still works. Anyway, I tried restoring my iPod touch, hoping to re-jailbreak it and the flashing would go away, but now all my other apps are gone and my backup is just messed up. I cannot go to the app store cause it just kicks me out and when I go to my music or photos, it takes foreverrr to load. It also hangs sometimes on the 'slide to unlock' page. Its a iPod touch 2G, 4.2.1, non-MC model. Can these problems be fixed?

iApples

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2011
I tried Jailbreaking today. It worked, except that when I unlock the phone or went to some other apps, it flashes a few times. But it still works. Anyway, I tried restoring my iPod touch, hoping to re-jailbreak it and the flashing would go away, but now all my other apps are gone and my backup is just messed up. I cannot go to the app store cause it just kicks me out and when I go to my music or photos, it takes foreverrr to load. It also hangs sometimes on the 'slide to unlock' page. Its a iPod touch 2G, 4.2.1, non-MC model. Can these problems be fixed?

Try restoring and set up as a new account. Then resync all your apps and data back on the iPod Touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.