Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dr.cnet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Dear guys,
I am going to set up a time to send my Macbook Pro for a left speaker repair in Netherlands.

I am not familiar with these stores, can you help me to decide which one is better for repairing this issue and if you have any experience I would be so much happy to listen.

AMAC HEUVELGALERIE EINDHOVEN
HEUVEL GALERIE 230, EINDHOVEN, 5611 DK

AMAC EINDHOVEN
DEMER 16, EINDHOVEN, 5611 AR

AMAC UDEN
UDENSE PROMENADE 58, UDEN, 5401 GM

AMAC TILBURG
HEUVELSTRAAT 90, TILBURG, 5038 AH

AMAC DEN BOSCH
HINTHAMERSTRAAT 4, DEN BOSCH, 5211 MP

Comserve Network Netherlands
Ruwekampweg 11, 's-Hertogenbosch, 5222 AT

Absrnd

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
Flatland
Is there a reseason why you won't take it to 1 of 3 Apple stores ?
maybe too far away ?

Anyway, Amac is one of the biggest Apple resellers in the Netherlands, although your repair might take longer, they will get the job done.
make sure you have enough pictures of the Macbook,(damages) before giving it for repair :)

dr.cnet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Could you please explain more about taking pictures?
And what do you mean by 1 of 3 apple stores? I have no idea where they located, and if it is near to Eindhoven I would consider them too.

Is there a reseason why you won't take it to 1 of 3 Apple stores ?
maybe too far away ?

Anyway, Amac is one of the biggest Apple resellers in the Netherlands, although your repair might take longer, they will get the job done.
make sure you have enough pictures of the Macbook,(damages) before giving it for repair :)

Thanks for the reply.

Absrnd

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
Flatland
There are 3 Apple stores in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam, The Hague and Haarlem.
all other stores are Apple resellers.

Taking pictures of your Macbook, that shows that there is no outside damage on the device, to prevent that they call it fall damage,
or when you get it back damaged.
also when you hand over the Macbook for repair, make sure they mention that there is no external damage visible, when they take it in.
The Apple resellers have their own repair centre, and even Apple repair sometimes had some damage done,
this prevents discussions after the fact :)

Reactions: dr.cnet

FlorisVN

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2013
fastest support is in an Apple store (Amsterdam,Den haag or Haarlem)
aMac like others in the Netherlands is a premium reseller, repairs will take longer time..
If you want fastest service, go to Apple directly and avoid an premium reseller middle man..

Reactions: dr.cnet
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.