Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jade Cambell

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
I'm running 10.5.1 and Windows Vista Ultimate x64 on my Mac Pro. I just installed Vista, and then just taking a random guess, I decided to insert my leopard disc into the Windows OS, and sure enough, it showed up as "boot camp" and installed a whole bunch of drivers. Is that how it's supposed to be done? I couldn't find another way to get drivers into Windows.

Anyways, the volume keys work, but the eject key doesn't. Is there any way to make it work?

Thanks

punkidd00

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2009
I'm running 10.5.1 and Windows Vista Ultimate x64 on my Mac Pro. I just installed Vista, and then just taking a random guess, I decided to insert my leopard disc into the Windows OS, and sure enough, it showed up as "boot camp" and installed a whole bunch of drivers. Is that how it's supposed to be done? I couldn't find another way to get drivers into Windows.

Anyways, the volume keys work, but the eject key doesn't. Is there any way to make it work?

Thanks

I've got the same exact issue. Ran the boot camp 2.1 update, but still no luck. Anyone find a fix for this yet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.