Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

decson

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2009
London, UK
Help, has anyone got any ideas to resolve the continued crashing of Outlook 2011?

I waited for the GM thinking I would be safe, but guess not. Should I look to upgrade to latest Outlook?

Thanks

Garry

jfischer

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2014
Help, has anyone got any ideas to resolve the continued crashing of Outlook 2011?

I waited for the GM thinking I would be safe, but guess not. Should I look to upgrade to latest Outlook?

Thanks

Garry

If you are on Exchange 2010 FP1 or later that's an option. For those of us stuck with Exchange 2007 (which Outlook 2016 doesn't support) we're kinda SOL right now.

Chris_Bushey

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2015
If you are on Exchange 2010 FP1 or later that's an option. For those of us stuck with Exchange 2007 (which Outlook 2016 doesn't support) we're kinda SOL right now.

I had thought I was stuck without a proper email client as I am in the same situation as you - Exchange 2007 with a beach balling 2011. The good news is that Apple Mail, which supports Exchange 2011 has come to life and works perfectly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.