Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Today I've installed El Capitan on all of my Macs (they were still on Mavericks).
It works flawlessly, but I can't use Aperture anymore !
No problem for iPhoto, I disinstalled it, but all my photo library is in Aperture and it doesn't work with OS X 10.11
App Store tell me there is an update available for Aperture, but if I try to install it, I receive an error message saying "Not available. Try later".

Im a little bit worried. Thousands of photos in it.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Today I've installed El Capitan on all of my Macs (they were still on Mavericks).
It works flawlessly, but I can't use Aperture anymore !
No problem for iPhoto, I disinstalled it, but all my photo library is in Aperture and it doesn't work with OS X 10.11
App Store tell me there is an update available for Aperture, but if I try to install it, I receive an error message saying "Not available. Try later".
Delete your existing copy of Aperture, and then download it from the Purchased section of the App Store. If you don't see it in your Purchases, you're probably out of luck as Apple won't get you the update any other way.

Reactions: Max(IT)

Max(IT)

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Delete your existing copy of Aperture, and then download it from the Purchased section of the App Store. If you don't see it in your Purchases, you're probably out of luck as Apple won't get you the update any other way.
Yes, I have it in the Purchased section.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.