Elago Outfit and Sticker boy

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vtran, Jan 1, 2013.

1. vtran macrumors member

Hi everyone!

Finally joined the iphone 5 upgrade and I bought all the accessories before getting the phone. I was wondering if anyone else has the elago outfit with the sticker boy matte side wrap? I tried putting the case on but it won't fit. Maybe I'm being too careful and I am not pressing hard enough on the case because I have never used a snap case before but is the sticker boy side wrap too thick? Thanks!

I like to protect the sides of my iphone and I have used luckylabs but this time around I wanted to try out sticker boy... Maybe I should order a set from luckylabs?

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i have the Outfit. it is a very tight fit and i cant imagine that it wont tear and side protection you have off if you tried to snap it on. my guess its way to tight of a fit, you will have to remove it. i have the Armorsuit full body protection and i wont even try putting the Outfit on because i know it wont fit while its on there. TPU cases will go on fine, but those tight fitting back snap cases that rely on clamping onto the sides of the phone wont.