Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xMBPx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Anyone seen this? I'm thinking about ordering one.

Any reviews or pictures?

Thanks

Blinded

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2009
It's a nice, solid stand. Last I checked, Amazon had it for $30.00. This pic was taken some time ago, I use the stand with my iPad, iPhone and iPods. I can take some better pics of it, if you like.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 113

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
Just ordered the black version

I just ordered the black version as my cover on my ipad 2 is black . What really sold me is that you can have a cover on the ipad and it will still fit in the stand. I use a logiix Roadster II ProCover carbon fiber cover on my ipad 2. I haven't seen any other stand that says that you can have a cover on it and still use their stand. The reviews I looked at on you tube seem to be favorable for giving good support for the ipad. I find the smart cover design on cases is not really good mine keeps wanting to tip over a lot.

boraxatude

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
Went with twelvesouth compass instead

I came very close to getting the Elago, but went with the compass from twelvesouth, instead. Main reasons: Knew that there would be no problem using it with the Portenzo case. Extremely portable and well made. Power plug works in portrait mode. Here are some pics of the setup with the Apple keyboard:

portenzo3.jpg

portenzo2.jpg

portenzo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
I was just shopping and came across the Belkin FlipStand. I am using it right now and I love it. Very sturdy doesn't rock or tip at all. It's folds nice and flat so this is coming with me when I take my iPad out. The elgato I just ordered will be for home use.
This also works with an iPad in a case.
266c5714-f5a5-1960.jpg
266c5714-f5b8-7f7d.jpg
266c5714-f5c6-dc06.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.