Elago S4 Breathe for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by oplix, Aug 29, 2010.

1. oplix Suspended

oplix

Elago has a new case dubbed S4 Breathe.

It's a Snap on type case. Comes in black, silver, white. Has "on table" type design and perfect camera cutouts which eliminate any flash issues.

Link to youtube review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzvGPf1mbiMa

On sale right now for $12. Looks like an excellent case.

http://elagostore.com/
    [​IMG]

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I really like mine actually. I'm not a big fan of the way the logo is on the back but it isn't an issue really.
    For $12 it's a great deal, not so sure about the retail price though.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. oplix thread starter Suspended

oplix

What's your issue with the logo? From the looks of the pics/video it looks pretty nice and makes the case look more expensive.

4. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Does I not come with the screen protector? I thought the ilounge preview had said it does.

5. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

Looks cool, but really not feeling the logo. Way to ruin the aesthetics of the case.

6. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

No it does not. iLounge just put everything they got from Elago together in the post.

7. Namysome macrumors newbie

8. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

I've gotten a case similar to this on eBay from China and the quality is pretty crap. The case cracked while putting it on and the matte coating rubbed off after only a few days. That's what you get when you pay less than $2. lol

9. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You can read my review about the S4, It's a high quality case and Iv'e been using it for a week now.

10. DefaultCase macrumors newbie

DefaultCase

Howdy! :apple:

The official DefaultCase is constructed to meet high quality and durability standards. We are aware of the presence of imitations in the market.

From the official DefaultCase FAQ:

We're fanatical about serving you. We're very feedback-driven. Everyone at DefaultCase takes constructive criticism very seriously and we'll do everything and anything to accommodate our users. If you're at all unhappy with the quality of your DefaultCase, please let us know. Feedback is ALWAYS welcome. (We also have a consumer-friendly refund policy -- we will even return the shipping cost to you.)

All of us at DefaultCase are having the time of our lives working for you guys -- we hope to be there for you for iPhone 5, 6, 7, and so on!