Elago S5 Slim is "clicky"

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by elektrokuter, Nov 14, 2012.

1. elektrokuter macrumors newbie

Hi there!

I just got this case and was wondering if anyone else had it.

I think its great but I notice the fit is not super tight on the right side and the case clicks if you squeeze it (holding normally). It's kind of annoying haha. I was wondering if mine was messed up or is that how some of them are?

I bought it from their Amazon shop, not sure how replacements/returns work from there or if its the same as Amazon regular.

Thanks for any insight!

2. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

Contact Elago directly. I ordered a Outfit that came defective from Amazon. You give Elago your Order number and they will send you another case if it is defective.

3. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i have both the S5 Slim and the Outfit for my iphone 5. the S5 i have was so tight fitting that it actually formed stress fractures on both lower corners. this never happened when i owned the S4 for my iphone 4. chalked it up to being one of the first batch S5's. i emailed Elago through amazon, and within 12 hours i not only had a response, but another email letting me know another case was on the way since they considered mine to be defective. their customer service is amazing, as are their products. i currently use my outfit case, and keep my S5 if i need more protection.

4. elektrokuter thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the responses guys! Good to know they have good customer service. Just emailed them about it.

Really like the case otherwise, especially for the price.