Elago S6 Flex?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FragGalactic, Sep 25, 2014.

1. FragGalactic macrumors newbie

My long and expensive search for the perfect iphone case last year ended with the Elago Flex S5. It's slim, grippy, durable, stylish, and protective.

One of my favorite features though is the smooth transition from the front lip to the glass. It really adds to the overall experience of using the device, something that Apple is certainly working hard to emphasize with the new rounded edges and curved glass.

It seems not many case manufacturers are paying attention to this; So, I'm really looking forward to Elago designing a Flex case for the 6.

There's no mention on their site.

Has anyone heard any news on this?

Is anyone else here a fan?

2. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I love Elago cases. I had several for my 5 & 5S--the Outfit in a couple of colors, the Slim Fit in a couple of colors, and the Flex in 3 or 4 colors. I keep checking their site every few days to see if they've got anything for the 6+ out, but so far, no luck. I'm really hoping that they bring back the Flex.

4. slookx24 macrumors member

They've said on their Twitter their 6+ cases are still in production, but should be available soon. I've been waiting for them also.

5. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I used an Elago outfit on my black 5 for a year...was one of my favorite cases. I'm not usually a thick 'protection' case guy, but the S6 Duro looks great from them this year. I'm tempted to get one just for times where my phone may be more vulnerable.

[​IMG]