I had my iPhone 6s in my jacket pocket and in one of my classes, we were doing a project involving an alternator and a battery. So basically, I was unscrewing something from the alternator, and my partner connected a wire from the battery to the same place on the alternator where my finger was, and it created sparks on the battery and alternator. It didn't shock me, but my iPhone in my jacket pocket was near the spark on the battery. My phone was powered off though, and it seems to work, although, it did have lag when I first booted it up, despite being a 6s. Is it possible my phone was damaged in any way?