Element Case Flight 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dino F, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

Seems like Element have released yet another new case:

Element Flight 5

Any thoughts?

2. IJBrekke macrumors 6502

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first snap-on case Element has made. Looks alright, I'm not in love with it. They didn't bulk up the corners with extra protection like they do on their other cases.

I still use the Formula 4 on my iPhone 4. This has been a great case that I wish they would re-make for the 5/5s. I would sincerely miss being able to pop the bottom of the case on and off quickly for docking.

3. IndyMark macrumors newbie

IndyMark

Just ordered the 5s today as well and I have the Formula 4 case too and love it. I haven't found an Element case for the 5 yet that I want to buy.

4. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68020

Dino F

Well, I received my Flight 5 case today (took less than a week to the UK!) and can honestly say it's the best case I have ever owned!

It has a soft touch feel but is a hard snap on the back style case. The back has a genuine carbon fibre cutout and you even get a lanyard with the case (which I won't use!)

I have taken some pics with my iPad 2 so apologies for the naff quality! Pics are compared with SGP's Tough Armor case which is actually larger than the Flight 5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. insane79 macrumors 6502

Looks awesome, does it protect the chamfered edges? i m thinking of getting the same case for the my black slate 5, wanted to know if it will protect the edges.

Thanks..

6. insane79 macrumors 6502