Element Case.. IMO the sickest case for your iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Katuls, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Katuls macrumors member

In my opinion, the most unique and just badass looking case for the Iphone yet. It does add bulkiness, so if you're a fan of the slim factor of the iphone, this case isn't for you. But this is the sturdiest case in the market right now, and it will make your phone have it's own uniqueness. The 'liquid' series retail for $99; however, if you go to elementcase.com and click on 'blems', you will get any case for 40% off. Pretty nice. And to my surprise, there wasn't one blem or flaw with the case I ordered.

[​IMG]

2. Womper macrumors newbie

And by sickest you mean make you sick by looking at that garbage? Nice try with the advertising. Better luck next time.

3. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

ugh... WHY?? I just threw up in my mouth a little.

4. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

That thing looks like a brick. If I did drop my phone, and it fell on my foot, the phone would be fine -- however, I would probably need medical attention for the shattered bones I now have.

5. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

So for only 100.00 bucks I can triple the size of my Iphone and enclose it in a capsule that will protect it from a nuclear fallout?

Badass.

Oh wait, not really, in fact I too just threw up in my mouth a little. Dammit and it leaked out of my mouth on my Iphone. Thanks.

:(

6. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

Whats the point in having a slim phone when you add a case which adds 3x the thickness? The whole point of a case is to protect it without adding form factor...:rolleyes:

7. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Haha. I could've imagine that.

Anyway, not the slickest case IMHO. (I don't get why other people consider it slick neither)

8. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Ha! Me too. This is the ugliest case ever. This and that gold one that was popping up in here.

9. army91c macrumors 6502a

IMHO if you're going to "cover" your phone with a case that is as good as most. I do like the fact you can customize the pics on it and it has some interesting colors. I only put a film cover on my i's so I think any case looks "bad". That case looks like it's pretty bullet proof r/t drops and such. Any way you cut it, if you put your iPhone in a case you're taking away the essence of what makes the i the i. I know there are some very svelte cases out there but for me, nothing looks better than the i the way it was meant to be seen... Naked!