Element Case - no response

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by llarson, Mar 6, 2013.

1. llarson macrumors member

I understand their website says there is a 2 day lag from when your order is placed and processed but after that period of time has elapsed there seems to be no way of contacting them.

• There is a phone but no one answers and messages are not returned.
    • There is an initial email but no follow up so no way to tell if or when shipped.
    • There is a web form but no response has been received.

For the price of the product the customer service is very suspect!

Any one else had issues with them?

2. archrider, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013

archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

In my opinion Element Case's customer service is unbelievably good.
    After about four hours of submitting my issues I received this response.

Quote:

"I am very sorry about that and will have a replacement sent to you right away. Thank you and have a good day!

Best,

Cristina Rodriguez
    Customer Service
    Element Case"

I've had several returns in the past. In the last year they responded to their web form within a day and were very liberal with exchanges and refunds. I've purchased from Element since they began, probably 10-15 items. Two plus years ago they did have a communication problem when I had an iPhone 4. They improved a great deal in the last year and in my opinion couldn't be better.

3. Adava macrumors member

I sold my Elementcase later on because of personal taste. I don't like it very much - but I do respect people who do.

Now, if it's one thing they had exceptional support. Even via Facebook.

If you take this for an example and compare it to iDownloadBlog who is almost impossible to contact - he is rarely answering his tweet and almost never his YouTube comments. I hate that, I really do but Elementcases? No man, they're good.

4. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

I just called to see when they thought my S5-CF would ship. Got an immediate answer and was told they believed it would be shipping today.

Give them a call. 650-486-1353 then choose option 1.

Their customer service has always been good to me.

5. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

And 10 minutes after calling, I received an email indicating it had shipped. If you ordered a S5-CF, it seems that it will be shipping today.