Element Case Solace 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LeDave952, Nov 12, 2014.

1. LeDave952 macrumors newbie

I just recently got a invite to get a Element Case Solace 6 for the iPhone 6 before it comes out. Mine arrived in the mail today after waiting for 6 days due to choosing the free ground shipping through Fed Ex.

The quality is incredible, the white polycarbonate is hard and strong, does not bend. The gold top and bottom are some kind of reinforced aluminum. It comes with a white case of high quality for placing the phone in if wished and has 2 pockets for credit/debit cards.

This case is now available to buy! Just Google up "Element Case" and you can buy it directly from their website.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. w4rmk macrumors regular

Looks like it's not available for the Plus. Bummer.

3. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

Not yet, all the cases available for the 6 will be available for the 6+. Just have to wait longer because I believe they are focusing more on the 6. They have a Facebook page, just leave a post and they are quite good at replying I found out. The only case I know that is out for the 6+ from Element Case so far is the Soft-Tec series.

4. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes it does!

5. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

6. Femme macrumors regular

7. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

8. artkrime macrumors newbie

Just wait for the replicas...

Here is one currently available for about $15, not exact (they probably used an early prototype), but they will eventually get it down.

[​IMG]

9. LFCYNWA macrumors regular

I emailed element case and was told that their cases except for the sector pro/ronin are made in china :(

10. brianbunge macrumors 6502

brianbunge

Where is this available and is it available for the 6 and 6 plus?

11. JacksTLOS macrumors member

That's not a replica! That's a 5 or 5s as I have that exact case. You can tell by the way the case screws together plus the bottom of the phone is flat.

Taking a better look, it looks as if it may be a copy of the 5 design made for the 6.... so maybe it is a replica.

12. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, correct. That is a iphone 5/5s case from Element Case.

EDIT: Also please stear away from posting replicates on this thread. This US based company spent a lot of R&D designing the style of these cases, and there are people out there who will try to replicate it and sell it for cheap.

13. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

How much?

14. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

Umm thats a 6 in the picture.

15. Ljohnson72 macrumors 6502a

Ljohnson72

Look at the camera sticking out and the speaker on the bottom. :)

16. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm you guys are correct. I was looking at the case and rushed to assume it was a 5/5s. Apparently that is the old Solace 5/5s design by replicators made to fit the 6. The new Solace 6 version doesn't use screws or look like that at all.

17. Sheldonsmith macrumors regular

Sheldonsmith

I called Element Case a few weeks ago and the CSR indicated that they are focusing on the 6 and not the 6+. There will be limited cases for the 6+ probably the Solace and that's it. No plans for the entire line to go 6+. I'm bummed as I wanted a ronin for my 6+ but looked like not going to happen. The CSR did reveal that around Black Friday will be a 6+ case announcement.

18. LeDave952 thread starter macrumors newbie

That sucks! Hopefully they will change their mind about the limited focusing on the 6+. Also your link in your siganture, high five! I am a watch collector, but one on a budget, my best piece is a Omega SMPc.

19. vsighi macrumors 6502

vsighi

This is just for iPhone 6 4.7 ONLY.

20. JavaMac macrumors newbie

$99.95 for iPhone 6