Element cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by oTypically, Dec 19, 2012.

1. oTypically, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012

oTypically macrumors member

2. alleyooptroop macrumors regular

Why don't you contact them directly? Unless someone here works for element, you'll probably get more accurate info from them.

3. oTypically thread starter macrumors member

Bad signal in house.

4. oTypically thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the replies, however I settled with the vapor white edition... Now I'm patiently waiting for the past two days of "processing" when the payment was already completed as of what paypal told me.

Any clue too this?

5. maxosx macrumors 68020

A tip: be extremely careful installing it on your phone. I have three friends that despite their careful approach & high level of experience, sustained very noticeable scratches on their phones.

Nothing against the brand, it's just the way they fit.

They're much better now than when first released, but still problematic.

6. oTypically thread starter macrumors member

I was going to throw this slick wrap wrap on the sides.

http://www.slickwraps.com/Glow-in-the-Dark-Skin-iPhone-4S-p/ip4s-iglowphone-3.htm

7. oTypically thread starter macrumors member

Now I'm a tad pissed off.

I ordered the white vapor pro and it had been processed and labeled order to ship. I contacted element via ticket and asked what was going on and why wasn't it shipping?
    With their reply they told me that it's a discontinued item. Even though I was able to purchase it. They also told me that it can be swapped out for a refund or a case. If they do send one of the ones I requested. I'd suggest them. Though with them telling me after 5 business days that its discontinued while my transaction was finished is complete utter bull ****.

8. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

9. oTypically thread starter macrumors member

They refunded and I went to an authoriZed retailer. I hopefully will have the case Sunday if not Monday.