Element Fornula 4 iPhone 4s Case.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JMies419, Jan 28, 2012.

1. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Anyone have one? Looking for some reviews/input/user pictures if possible. I am thinking about ordering one but am trying to get some more info on it before dropping $50-$60.

2. LxHunter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I have one on my 4s. I like it a lot.
    Fits my hand well and i like the "masculine" look. And, no effect on reception or GPS.

But, you should note a few things:

The case has a slight gap on the high side where the bottom meets the top. Not much, maybe thickness of 2 sheets of paper. You can see this tiny gap in the photos on the Element website.

The bottom does not clip on really firmly. Mine would partially open on the left side when I pulled it out of my pocket. I fixed with 2 tiny drops of crazy glue - will worry about that in 2 years when I trade my phone.

I left the original back plastic cover on my phone for added scratch protection.

The front rim is just slightly raised above the screen. The screen is fully exposed edge to edge. Gives me good thumb contact edge to edge. And, i have an SGP ultra optics on the screen.

I have had compliments on the case.
    Sorry, but can't post a pic.

Not worth $60.00, but worth the $36.00 I paid, shipping included.

Try here:
    flyegger@qq.com

http://www.etrade0101.com/index.php/element-case-iphone4-iphone-4s-case-formula-4-black-with-carbon-back.html

3. JMies419 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you for the info, although I was hoping not to hear what you had just said. The small gap is a problem for me and if it does not snap tighly I don't think I am going to get it. I switch cases to much to glue the case together so that is not going to work for me. Thanks for the heads up though, you probably just saved me $50!