Element Ion 4 - Carbon Fiber - Any Signal Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jiholl, Nov 17, 2011.

1. jiholl macrumors member

Hi..this is a fairly new case..its a great case...wondering if anyine has or thinks that the carbon on the back could cause signal issues? Oh also...if you have this case, have you been able to use it with a screen protector without it bubbling and peeling? Thanks

2. t1m1t macrumors member

I have the 'Limited Edition' carbon fiber (with white paint) back sticker and it caused signal issues. I get 1-2 bars in my house. With the back sticker (real carbon fiber) I lost all reception and had wifi issues as well.

3. GoTexans macrumors newbie

I had a full carbon fiber case before and the signals was weaken by at least 2 bars. Not sure about this one, but Real carbon fiber will do the same damage I guess. It is the law of physics.

4. billsrcursed macrumors member

I have the Element Formula 4 case (with Carbon Fiber back) and have had NO signal/GPS/wifi issues at all.

I had to return an El3ctron case (an original, not one with the revised bottom piece) for this very reason, so coming from these issues to now not having any issues with this Formula 4 case was nice.

I am very happy with this case... hope this helps.