Element Vapor clones on DX?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by azncookiecutter, Jan 9, 2011.

1. azncookiecutter macrumors newbie

2. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

i am really interested how you put on that last case. it says: screws and screwdriver included but i don't see any screws.

3. azncookiecutter thread starter macrumors newbie

Likewise. I might just bite the bullet and get the blue and the grey half and half one. There's a return policy for DX, so I'm not TOO worried about the cases being absolute crap.

4. SoundWagon macrumors member

SoundWagon

I have been wondering about these also. I believe in the description it states that it is an aluminum alloy. So I think these are die cast and painted not cnc machined and anodized. Although in the pic the silver does not look like a painted finish.

5. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Top 2 pics theres screws on the bottom and top part of the small piece.(u can see the screws on the bottom part) The third one looks like a 2 piece snap on bottom and top.

6. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the third pic screws in. on dx it shows screws with the picture but not where they go. also show that one in a element case vapor 4 package haha ..

after posting that i looked agian and it shows screws in pic but it also shows front and back pick with no screw holes so who knows.

7. peteisanidiot macrumors regular

i have one (silver/silver). it's a signal killer for me the same as the regular vapor. came with logos on the metal which were easily removed.

overall very meh.

8. Dexy macrumors regular

is quality of material and color same as Element? can you please post some pics of regular vapor and this copy??

9. SoundWagon macrumors member

SoundWagon

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1641809/+188

Has very detailed differences between the two.