Element vs Draco vs E13ctron

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by El3ctronics, Nov 4, 2011.

1. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

Which did you go with, which do you like best, and why? Go...

2. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

Have a full aluminum e13ctron. Bored of it though, ordered a Vapor Pro Stealth :p

No real rhyme to reason though. Oh, I'm not a fan of the Draco's design personally so no idea there.

3. thaghost macrumors 6502

I've been debating between all 3 of those actually lol. Anybody else care to chime in? throw some pics up maybe?

4. zelaya macrumors 6502

I went with vapor pro after having bad signal with the Draco IV.

5. stcizzle macrumors regular

I ordered the vapor pro white edition on Thursday for my white cdma iphone 4 and overnighted it, was shipped Friday, I'll get it sometime monday..... I'll post pics when I get it on, though I don't have an easy way of doing it cuz the uploads don't accept jpgs for some reason but.......

I seriously considered all 3 of these cases and with the Draco, I love the design, but I couldn't get over how much bulk it adds at the corners where it flows outwards, with the el3ctron, I can't stand the site of all those screws facing the front of the phone and at the top, the little w design wasn't too attractive to me, so I decided to go with the vapor pro white since I have the white iPhone. I'm sick of white bumpers turning yellow, cases stretching out over time, and case companie, while making nice cases, unfortunately at the same time making clear cases which have gray tints to them which totally ruins the pure white look most white iPhone owners are looking for; examples pinlo, desmay, etc.

So there are my reasons for picking the elementcase vapor pro white, l'll post pics soon. If someone can tell me the easiest way to post pics from an iPhone that would be nice. Currently, since i havent figured out an easier way, I have to send them to my email, then go to my laptop and save them, then resize them, then upload them, sometimes works sometimes doesn't. I don't get it.

6. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat. Awaiting my Draco to come in since it's cheaper than the vapor (my second choice). Gadgetmac has a good review of the Draco, which shows no signal loss...despite that being the common complaint here, I want to see for myself. I absolutely love the vapor look and the micro suede backing. The dessert camo one is a wet dream.

7. svtjackal, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011

svtjackal macrumors member

I have a blue draco IV, a silver/silver Element vapor pro and a dark grey/red tiger design blade

and so far I would put Draco IV first (I have no signal issues) then the element and last the E13ctron since I have not tried it and don't like it anyway,

I gave away the Tiger design Blade lost too much signal with that one.

----------

get the photobucket app from the app store, open a account, load your pictures directly from your iphone to the photobucket account, then once your picture is uploaded go to the photobucket app and click on the little circle icon with a lower case (i) in the middle (icon is at the lower right side of your iphone) then copy the [​IMG]

8. zelaya macrumors 6502

IMO all this cases designs are great however we haven't place into factor the dead spot area some of us are facing. Unfortunately for me even tho I like the Draco case so much I couldn't risk losing signal almost everywhere I was going from jumping to 1 bar to barely a 3. Hopefully on there next design can do better.

9. MrRon macrumors regular

MrRon

I believe all the metallic cases have the same issue... thats the law of physics

10. stcizzle macrumors regular

See Page 169 of Element Vapor Case thread for all the pics of my Vapor Pro White Edition...

Lemme know what you all think!?

11. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

I chose vapor white edition for my white iPhone with a lucky labs spectra wrap to make the phone match my beats headphones it looks amazing

I chose element because of the design, the white case, and no signal loss.

12. stcizzle macrumors regular

Thx svtjackal for the help with photobucket. See the element case thread if u wanna see the pics, page 169.

13. orlandocano macrumors regular

I bought the Draco IV because of gadgetmac's review. My results on an iphone 4s were NOT the same as the reviewers... this case MURDERED my signal... went from 4 bars in my cubicle to 1 bar.... also, I could not get 3G data with this case at all in my cubicle... as soon as i took it off, 3G data with ATT was back up and running, and a speed test showed 3 mbps! with the case on, my speedtest.net app could not even establish a connection at my cubicle to start checking for speed... =/ aesthetically, its as good as it gets... unfortunately... the signal drop off was way too much! also murdered my battery but i guess thats because phone was working so hard to search for signal

i also have the element vapor comp stealth... performance is great on that one, but the plastic side feels cheap and does not fit well... has some give and allows for all kinds of crud to get inside the bumper

14. vaugha macrumors regular

I have a draco but thinking of ordering a vapor to see what the fuss is about lol. Will find out what a 150-buck price tag can do compared to my 70-buck draco. :)

15. jerebytes macrumors newbie

E13CTRON in my opinion. I haven't had any signal issues and the price is right. The element vapor cases are to pricey for me.