Elementcase Ion 4...Love it...Pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brudog68, Feb 29, 2012.

1. brudog68, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012

brudog68 macrumors 6502

Just got the Elementcase Ion 4 for iphone 4s and wanted to share a few things as I think this is somewhat an underrated case and doesnt get much attention...

First off, this case fits nice and snug, feels great in hand, and really looks sharp (the black is a nice dark black as some of the pictures from their website look a little washed out and suggest a lighter shade)...i got the black on black for my black phone...

Adds very little bulk (from the pictures Ive seen I was expecting more bulk, its much less than pictures seem to suggest)

I actually like the exposed buttons and ports etc etc...

The ONLY negative is really a positive...the case fits so snug and proper, it easily bubbled my screen protector and this may be due to my cheap protector and bad application...gonna work with some other protectors and attempt to correct this...

If you've been considering this case, I highly recommend it...whatever you wont like about it, you should already know just due to its features that are readily described...in other words, no unpleasant surprises but quite the opposite...

If anyone is interested in pics, Ill try to post some when wife gets home with her phone so I can take pictures, no other cameras,lol...

PS...any good tips on inserting a phone in a case like this to avoid the bubbling of the screen protector, other than a better application or product?

2. JMies419 macrumors 6502

I would love to see some pictures! As far as the screen protector issue, which screen protector are you using? Sometimes you have to pull up at the corners and get them over your screen protector to get rid of the bubbling.

3. brudog68 thread starter macrumors 6502

Sure, I'll get some pictures up later tonight....

Just using a cheaper static protector and the case isnt as flexible as you'd think to manipulate the corners and edges, it's nicely solid but still offers a nice grip...I don't think the bubbling would be much of an issue with a more adhesive type screen protector such as invisisheild etc...

I've got a wacky idea I'm going to try with another new static one to try and prevent it...if it works, I'll share then,lol

4. jackwins macrumors regular

This is good to read... I will have mine today. Cant wait to check it out!

5. brudog68 thread starter macrumors 6502

Im no photographer...but you get the idea

photo.JPG

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

Attached Files:

6. jackwins macrumors regular

I got mine in and love it!!! This may stay on a full week.

7. Nocturnal-G macrumors newbie

I've used both a PowerSupport Anti-Glare and Crystal with the case, slight bubbling on the right side but working them out is easy (use a business card) right under the lip of the case. You can also wait 24 hours and they usually just go away on their own. No bubbling on my screen protector, great case. Get compliments left and right.

8. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

9. k3roro macrumors 6502

These cases are so expensive, wish I could afford them, I've dropped my phone 3 times in 2 weeks now =\

10. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

You can afford an iPhone but not a case??

11. Nocturnal-G macrumors newbie

If you can afford an iPhone and a MacBook Air, you can afford this case. I paid 50 for mine mainly because everyone was out and it was the last one on tekcases, but here you go...

http://www.radtech.us/Products/elementcase-ion-iphone-case.aspx

Use the promo code: AUG2011

Comes out to 36 bucks. Good luck!

12. k3roro macrumors 6502

I'll take a look, thank you for this!

13. Nocturnal-G macrumors newbie

Np... you won't be disappointed. It's worth it.