ElementCase SUX!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MatthewStorm, Dec 17, 2012.

1. MatthewStorm macrumors 6502a

MatthewStorm

I FINALLY got the Black Ops in the mail. They told me Dec. 6th ship date.

There are no tabs on the side protection so they can't be installed without ruining them. There are no instructions except for screen protector and side bumpers. I have NO idea what to do with this stuff. Really dissatisfied with this company.

$200?!!?! Seriously?!!?

I would stay away from these folks.

2. Gray bishop macrumors regular

there are local companies that provide way better side protection (wraps) which could probably be at your door on Wednesday via USPS, if you want the name of one let me know

if you really dislike the company because of that issue though, just return it, or sell it, there's a bunch of folks salivating over that case on this very forum who would love to take it off your hands

3. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

I ruined my side protectors when they first came out. they were much thinner at that time. I emailed them and they immediately shipped me a new set, also thin, but with the practice they installed successfully. The new thicker ones were easier (the ones with my second case).

As far as instructions for the other things I don't see what's missing. Most installation after the rash guards and screen protector is pretty obvious. Don't outright condemn the company.

4. Sheldonsmith macrumors regular

Sheldonsmith

The stuff is pretty well thought out. I had directions with the first Sector 5 case I ordered from them, but you really did not need them.

There are plenty of people here on this forum who can walk you through installation if asked....

-Sheldon

5. duffc macrumors newbie

Just got sticker boy wraps and back piece, I love it. Much higher quality than Lucky Labs and others I've tried.

6. 86nji macrumors member

86nji

7. Gungai macrumors newbie

What are you planning on doing with your sucky case? I'll take it off your hands... :)