ElementCase Vapor Pro Elite

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I like a few of them but to much money. Especially when the new iPhone is just around the corner.

Comment

DogHouseDub

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
SF
Previous Vapor case nuked the GPS on my iPhone 4. Is there any reason to think these would be different?

Comment

IJBrekke

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Wirelessly posted

The Vapor 4 nuked all signals pretty badly, regardless of the finish. If these Elite cases are like the Vapor Pros they will be much better.

Comment

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Wirelessly posted

Man I've been waiting for them to do a nickel case again, but $179?! That's $20 away from another iPhone.
It's pretty ridonkulous that price. At that price I'd expect it to be gold plated. And that's not an exaggeration. Anyway, we should have a review up very soon :)

Last edited:
Comment

subzer06o4

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2012
Meh...they haven't listen to their customers at all. There's still gaps in between the frame and the iPhone, what a disappointment!!!

$179....really?

I would pay $40 MAX for it given the flaws of the material and the gap issue. If anybody knows science, Nickel is known to drastically cut signal strength as it's worst than aluminum. Save your money.

Comment

seanlzq

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2010
I have a first look video uploading now.

Should be live very soon.

UPDATED: It's live.
Thanks for the video...
The case looks kinda cheap though with that chrome looking finishing.
Looking forward to your full review though.

Comment

Dakotafan

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2007
They make the best iPhone cases on the market today imo. That being said their price points are absurd and the $23 knock-offs are the best bang for your buck. I have two of them and spent a total of $45. I will not spend more than $60 for a case, and like someone else mentioned, you can get a bran new iPhone for $20 more.

Crazy.

Comment

drb5

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2011
UK
Your absolutely right about their prices, but I've learned that if you want something bad enough, get it. Because if you don't and you miss the opertunity, it'll bother you for a very long time.

I've fallen for the Nickel Brown and have just made the order. Was going to get the Cream for the wife, but I know I couldn't let her destroy it(which she would) so have ordered a black Graft Leverage for her, although I'd have preferred to give her a white one.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.