ElementCaseInc on Ebay

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lehman310, Oct 15, 2011.

1. lehman310 macrumors member

I recently ordered an Element case off of eBay from ElementCaseInc it says that they are the official seller of ElementCase but when I purchased the case and got a receipt from Paypal, it says something about GearMoxie.com which is not under elements authorized reseller page. I am wondering if they are legit or if I bought a fake.

2. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

i think u buy a fake one i buy a vapor comp from ebay from authorized reseller

3. lehman310 thread starter macrumors member

The feedback says its all authentic. Does anyone have experience with these guys?

4. EvilShenaniganZ macrumors 6502

EvilShenaniganZ

I ordered from tekcases on eBay. They are listed as an authentic reseller. Didn't know this till I just checked. Lucky me.

5. xian67 macrumors regular

How much are they from the ElementCase website and how much did you pay for the case?

6. Kenji458 macrumors member

just email elementcase thru their CS rep or post on fb. The best ways to get the validation about this seller on eBay

7. wellok macrumors 6502

Only 7 feedback would be an immediate no to me.

8. Hoyasaxa macrumors member

So, you bought a case for the same price as it would cost direct on the website and now you're worried it's not legit?

If it isn't, frankly, you deserve it...

9. lehman310 thread starter macrumors member

Please don't criticize as you truly don't comprehend the situation. I ordered through eBay since I had an eBay gift card. Also, the seller claims to be legitimate. Please try and be helpful and only post if you have something relevant to say. Thanks.

10. Rusdude macrumors member

I actually had the same experience as you (bought Vapor COMP Stealth) and was confused by the fact it was shipped from GearMoxie. I exchanged a few messages with them and they confirmed it was on the up & up (GearMoxie is a side-business they are starting up and should be listed on authorized dealers page soon).

If anyone wants, I can post our exchange.

11. Kenji458 macrumors member

turns out gearmoxie is an authorised dealer. so no worries.
    they even have the 15% coupon.

12. dqfayi macrumors regular

Element Vapor cases are in good quality and reasonable price. You can purchase one for a long time using.

13. lehman310 thread starter macrumors member

Alright. Thanks for all the help. I got a Vapor Comp for $85. They have some great deals on their ebay page if anyone is interested.