Elevation Dock 3 (in Red!)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vanlam, Jun 5, 2015.

1. vanlam, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015

vanlam macrumors newbie

Just got the new Elevation Dock today. I had the old one from their original Kickstarter project, and this is a really nice update. The way the polished red finish catches the light looks even more gorgeous in person.
    DSC06063.jpg
    DSC06067.jpg
    DSC06062.jpg

2. reyalP macrumors regular

reyalP

Those are nice looking docks. I just wish it would handle more than just an iPhone, maybe a iPad or something to justify the price.

3. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

Mine is coming today. I got the darker (space gray) version.

4. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

5. JaYrUs macrumors member

Yes. I'm using mine with a Zoogue Social Pro case (iPhone 6 Plus). I got the Glass Bead Blasted Finish version.

[​IMG]

6. vanlam thread starter macrumors newbie

There are asymmetrical rubber bumpers on the back and bottom that flip over for more space if you have a cased device. They can also be removed entirely if you have a really thick case.

One of the reasons why I really like the Elevation design over other designs is they way you can change these bumpers very quickly if you regularly use the dock with different phones of different thickness's (with the 12 south stand for example, you can adjust the back, but adjusting the bottom requires you to disassemble the entire thing...)