Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TigerStephie

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
Ooh I like this one. I like the side mount idea cause I have a place right next to my bed that this would go perfectly in.

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for sharing, I think I've found a winner. The 3m adhesive mount sold me.

gladd06

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2015
Definitely the best option I've seen. Clean & Simple.. and half the price of the others.

BeachDuc

macrumors member
May 18, 2014
NSW Australia
I put my order in this morning. Their iPhone stand is fantastic. Picture and link, in case anybody is interested:
Night-stand-red-side_large.jpg

Available in blue, red and black

http://www.elevationlab.com/products/night-stand

Carmenia83

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2012
Yeah, this is the winner in my book. I ordered one for each nightstand for our watches. I like that I can stick them on the side of the stand between it and the bed. That's one thing I was apprehensive about with the watch is more docks and cables cluttering up the nightstands. My "June" Sport is on the truck for delivery today, so hopefully they get to market on time. Her watch is still processing.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Does the watch face rotate?

If I have this by my bed would the watch face be the right way up when I tap the screen? Because if everything is 90° out it'll look a bit funny, especially in that daze when you wake up.

J.C

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2008
That face doesn't rotate. That'd be a nightmare on a watch! Tapping the screen while half asleep is likely to knock it off. The magnetism is not very strong. Definitely not like MagSafe on a MacBook.

BravoRomeoHotel

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Actually the website now says June 15th.

Thanks for the heads up! I wrote them an email and asked if I had Pre-ordered early on in the process, am I still waiting until June 15th? Depending on the response, I may cancel my order and get something else. I like the stand but won't wait any longer

IndomitableBana

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for the heads up! I wrote them an email and asked if I had Pre-ordered early on in the process, am I still waiting until June 15th? Depending on the response, I may cancel my order and get something else. I like the stand but won't wait any longer

Please post an update when you get a response!

kingc0bra

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2012
Does the strap have to be closed in order to put it on the stand or can I just take it off and stick the watch on the stand?

Is it strong enough to hold it without it falling off?

digduggler

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2007
FWIW I just got this email. I ordered very early:

"We got the first batch of NightStands in from our mold shop and they had streaking on the soft-touch finish we apply to the outside. We are re-molding them as I write this and it will take approximately 9 days longer than planned to get your NightStand to you. I know that's not great news, but they otherwise look and work phenomenally.

I will send you a follow up when its ready to ship."

newcastle3

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2011
FWIW I just got this email. I ordered very early:

"We got the first batch of NightStands in from our mold shop and they had streaking on the soft-touch finish we apply to the outside. We are re-molding them as I write this and it will take approximately 9 days longer than planned to get your NightStand to you. I know that's not great news, but they otherwise look and work phenomenally.

I will send you a follow up when its ready to ship."

I got the same email.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Hmm I like this mounting idea. Very cool. I already have a Mophie dock on the way but I'll keep this in mind for the future!

spotman

macrumors member
May 4, 2015
Los Angeles, California
Same email here too. Last I checked, May 29 and June 15th are not 9 days apart.

Same here, I preordered really early too.

I didn't realize until catching up on this thread it was bumped to june 15.

Curious if anyone that ordered after the website said that got this notification, or if they are simply informing people they would get it at end of may it will be beginning of june.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
That face doesn't rotate. That'd be a nightmare on a watch! Tapping the screen while half asleep is likely to knock it off. The magnetism is not very strong. Definitely not like MagSafe on a MacBook.

Ah, no worries. Looks like it'll be a vertical stand for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.