ElevatoR~ New Entertaining Game Makes U Giggle FOR X'mas!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by goodcode, Dec 21, 2009.

1. goodcode macrumors member

Hi,folks! Im proud to announce that our first game - ElevatoR~ has just arrived! Just in time for the HOLIDAY!

[​IMG]

App Store

ElevatoR is a fun entertaining brain teasing game in which our stick figures walking in and out of the KRAZY Elevator. When it's locked by the huge padlock, it's time to test if you're the real BRANIAC!
    Speaking of craziness, as you keep on playing, you will be wowing about what's happening in it or even beside it - sudden power failure in the vator, UFO landing and abducting the stickman, characters electrified to ashes by the lightning.... and so much more hilarious animations and sound effects!

Surreal, but its all happening in the ElevatoR~

Think it would be easy? Are you self-claimed smart? Let's find out when you've gone through all the 60 levels! :D

** Left-hand and Right-hand Compatibility **

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy Your Ride!
    App Store

2. mackey101 macrumors newbie

Wow! Your game icon looks alot like Avatar! Im a huge fan,so... am I guessing right? :)

3. goodcode thread starter macrumors member

Bingo!Bravo for that!
    Actually, there are more posters which you'll associate to some of the latest movies. Plus, you'll def. love the animation and a whole lot of surprises :D

Check out some of the screenshots

4. jackool macrumors newbie

Is it.... Hellboy in the screenshot? You gotta be kidding me, this rocks! :D

5. Tboris macrumors newbie

Love the icon!

The game seems cool too. Great idea!

6. goodcode thread starter macrumors member

Wow, do you work with IMDb or somethin'? Just kidding!:D
    Yeah, its Hellboy...cartoonized!

7. djsawyer macrumors newbie

What's the game about? I really like the artwork, specially the avatar icon! :cool:

8. goodcode thread starter macrumors member

It a memory game combined with math tricks, and its not as simple as the graphics... :D You need to pay close attention to what's happening and keep track of our stick figures, or you will lose. Plus, the "giggle" levels added with "unexpected" sound effects are really fun! See, math is not boring at all.

And if you got kids, its best to use it train their math skills, see how far they can actually go! :)

9. goodcode thread starter macrumors member

AH, one thing I forgot to mention: if you've got kids, don't miss this one! What do you say you use game to train their math skills? :D