Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Revomonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2010
I need help with my eliminae pro. I have been using a weapon on it and have been upgrading that weapon, and all of the sudden the rate of fire went down tarrible. The gun got slower than it was when it is brand new with no improvments. But that stats in my invintory stayed the same. No difference. I really like this game so please help!

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
You should consider letting the app developer know about this via the Report A Problem link on the individual app page of the App Store. Short of recommending you try checking for an update to the app, checking for an iPhone OS update, and maybe restarting your iPod or removing/reinstalling the app which may wipe your saves/stats, there is nothing anyone at MacRumors can do to fix the issue.

Revomonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2010
Okay. The gun that I am having problems with is the menacer. I have since then played other people with the same gun and I have noticed that the same thing is happening to them. At leased that part of their gun being slowed way way down.

iSimx

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2007
I have the same problem! I'm so annoyed because it was by far the best gun! LOL

tallipfreely

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
well thats cus you guys with the menacer were whooping our asses too much and there is a way of getting around you guys with the menacers cus yalls guns only shoot out to a certain range but even if you guys like shoot a wall of green energy balls all i have to do is back up a sec and pop yall in the head a couple times with my ripper pro and take yalls heads off very funny!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.