Elite Pro HD keyboard won't install!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bludragon06, Nov 14, 2010.

1. bludragon06 macrumors regular

Ok guys and gals! I have looked this up and didn't find anything. I am having trouble getting the Elite Pro HD keyboard to take. I dowloaded the iAccess 4 china as the theme wants then dowloaded the keyboard theme and I can't get the Elite keybord to work. Can anyone help me? Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? Please?
    -Dave

2. No ice please macrumors 6502

Are you using a cracked version of iAccess or an older version?

3. bludragon06 thread starter macrumors regular

This is what I did: (im listing this since im kinda new to the jailbreaks thing)
    1-bought and installed Elite HD
    2-downloaded the extra stuff that comes with Elite HD including keyboard
    3-after reading keyboard requiring iaccess4-china ithen proceeded to cydia home/more package sources/iAcces v.0-1
    4-i then did a search in cydia for iAcces 3 China(iOS4 Only) installed it
    5-after I installed I watched some youtube vids that said to turn off certain toggles in iAcces 4 china so I did
    6-went into winterboard and selected Elite Pro HD keyboard resprung and nothing!

To my knowledge the iAcces was free. It didnt show that it needed to be paid for. Also I noticed after iAcces was installed my phone got really slow! I dunno. Does that answwer your question?

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10)

I've heard mixed results with this this. Have you posted this on the ModMyi forum where the Dev responds? I'd try there. I have that theme and extras installed myself but I've avoided the keyboard for this very reason.

5. APtalent macrumors regular

I downloaded a cracked version and the theme and everything works fine?

6. bludragon06 thread starter macrumors regular

I appreciate the advice I'll give it a try in modmyi.com! Hopefully I can get an answer there! I love elite pro Hd! It's so nice on the phone!
    Although I appreciate your thoughts I feel that having a cracked version of elite pro HD is not right! They put a lot of time and effort into the theme so I feel the least I can do is drop a few bucks down on it! Hopefully I can get it to work with the elite keyboard though!

7. APtalent macrumors regular

I have the doubt you don't share the same feelings with the app store.