Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 21, 2013
Ok, so I have had this 1.0Ghz G4 just sitting around with a bad hard drive for a while.

So first things first, I pulled the drive and cleaned it:

And installed Leopard on it.

Where might I find, or can anyone recommend, some good educational software for the PPC?

I've got an Airport Extreme card on the way ($15) and already maxed the ram @ 1GB.

First time I've ever used Apple's parental controls - freaking NICE, I have to say!

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
Why do you think my neck does what it does, yes I was and I survived and turned out fine.

I'm not an orthopaedic doctor based in California so I wouldn't know why your neck ''does what it does''.

If you yourself have been injured by a CRT then surely you more than anyone would approve of some sort of warning message?

Lil Chillbil

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2012
California
I'm not an orthopaedic doctor based in California so I wouldn't know why your neck ''does what it does''.

If you yourself have been injured by a CRT then surely you more than anyone would approve of some sort of warning message?

Edit Did not see jbarleys post took another look at it and it seems as thou he was refering to me saying that the video was good and him adding in that would it of killed the maker of the video to simply add a warning

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.