eMac temperature

machobson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2005
Hi,
I just was wondering, I got an application that measures the temperature of my eMac, and I was just wondering what the normal running temperature should be. Does anyone know? Mine hovers around 39-40 degrees Celsius (about 104 degrees fahrenheit). Is this normal?

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
That sounds fine - the temp of your system is very dependent upon the CPU load, the temperature of the room it's in, airflow around the machine, etc. 39º-40º C is actually a bit cool - no worries.

machobson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2005
machobson said:
Hi,
I just was wondering, I got an application that measures the temperature of my eMac, and I was just wondering what the normal running temperature should be. Does anyone know? Mine hovers around 39-40 degrees Celsius (about 104 degrees fahrenheit). Is this normal?
Thanks alot!

ryannel2003

macrumors 68000
Jan 30, 2005
Greenville, NC
What Application?

machobson said:
Hi,
I was wondering what application you use for your eMac? It would be nice to have it on mine as well. Thanks!