Email about my purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nickftw8686, Oct 7, 2011.

1. nickftw8686 macrumors regular

So I pre-ordered the phone around 9 am and have yet to receive any email from apple. Is this normal ? how long as it taken everyone else to get the order email.

2. PiTT macrumors member

3. trillville macrumors newbie

I placed my order around 6 AM, and I still haven't received a confirmation email, however, my order does show up under my order history on my apple account on their website, so I'm guessing that they're backed up sending those confirmation emails.

4. wacky4alanis macrumors 6502

I ordered around 9:15 and haven't received an e-mail either. But my credit card account has been pinged with a pending charge, so I know the order went through. I also printed my confirmation screen with the order number. The e-mails are probably just backlogged and will arrive later today.

5. tacload macrumors member

Same deal here for a 730am (eastern) order.

It went so smoothly at that time, I wonder why I spend 3-530am in front of the computer trying to order.

6. naples09 macrumors member

Got mine at 330am. Pretty quick time frame.

7. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Ipre ordered at 4:30am, I got an Email acknowledgment within 5 minutes. I assume you folks have refreshed your email? Dumb question, but wanted to ask.

8. nickftw8686 thread starter macrumors regular

Ya def not my email thats the issue, I guess they are having order issues since you cant even check your order status on line right now

9. wacky4alanis macrumors 6502

Mine finally came in around noon - a little less than 3 hours after the order was placed.

10. nickftw8686 thread starter macrumors regular