Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AddisonIII

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2013
For the better part of the last month I have noticed my email not showing up like it always had in the past. I use both gmail which I know doesn't work with Push and also use AOL which in the past never had any problems. I have gone into setting several times and changed them around as well as hold down both home and on off until logo comes up. That doesn't do any good. last thing I did was delete each account and then entered both back still not working. Has anyone else had this problem? and if so were you able to resolve it.

AddisonIII

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2013
Anyone... no clues???? surely someone has some idea as to how and fix this or why its happening.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Hi

Speak to your provider to ensure no issue exists at their end.

I did have some issues with Yahoo mail which was resolved by me deleting the e mail settings and re setting up.

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
You could also try resetting all settings and turning off your router for 5 mins, then turn it back on(reboot). When my router acts up there are times when certain websites won't load or I won't get any emails.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.